Friday 14 April 2017

Kokuyo Resare Green Frozen Colour


Hello everyone~! Sora's Back! Today will be another singles! Kokuyo's Resare, frozen colour in green! I wanted this in blue but it was sold out... There was also the premium colour (I think?) which is a pastel series but I wanted this translucent-ish one so I just took green.

Kokuyo is popular for its Campus series, mainly in notebooks but their erasers are interesting as well. (more to come in the future) Although the design is simple, I feel that the colour of the eraser is visually pleasing. It does pass my eraser test but because this is for collection purposes, I have never used Resare before. ( I do want to buy 2 blues, 1 for collection and one for school though)

Name: Kokuyo Resare Frozen Colour (Green)
Price: I forgot
Place I bought it at: City Hall Funan Digitalife Mall Stationery Shop
Length: About 6 cm

Kokuyo Resare Green (Frozen Colour)


Measurement

No comments:

Post a Comment