Friday 21 April 2017

Kokuyo Secret Magic of Night (Blue & Pink)

Sora's back~! With another Kokuyo Series this week! It's the Secret Magic of Night Series~!

I'm not sure if there are other colours to these, but I bought blue and pink. They are under the brand of Kokuyo which has a very popular eraser brand, Matomaru-Kun. Matomaru means to gather or to assemble in Japanese and ALL of the erasers under this brand passes my eraser test. You will see more of this series in the future.

These series uses light colours to create a very dreamy and fantasy-like motif, with cute bunny and bear characters. The blue one claims that it is Champagne Soda scented while the pink one claims that it is peach scented. I don't want to remove the plastic wrap so can't tell you my opinion of the smell. 

Though I have never used these erasers, they are exactly the same as normal Matomaru-Kun erasers, which I have used many times. They tend to be very soft and is very similar, if not identical to Pentel's Soft Eraser ( in the green case, to be introduced in the future). The eraser is very soft and (to me) has a very satisfying texture when erasing. It has a problem though. (Pentel's Soft Eraser also has the same thing.) The eraser is very soft and hence, when you are erasing, the eraser slowly gets cut by the edge of the casing and eventually break. This results in the eraser being visually unpleasing and also not being able to use it to the maximum potential.

Name: Kokuyo Matomaru-Kun, Secret Magic of Night
Price: Probably about $2.05 each
Place I bought it at: Kinokuniya, Liang Court
Length: about 4.5 cm

Front View

Back view


Measurement


No comments:

Post a Comment