Friday 7 April 2017

Faber-Castell Dust-Free Black Eraser

I'm back~! Today, I will put the packet series (more to come, erasers and memo) on hold first, and move to another singles!

Today will be Faber-Castell Dust-Free Black Eraser! Unlike many erasers in my collection, it is not visually pleasing but it passes my eraser test! One thing I feel that is good about black erasers is that pencil lead stains on the eraser and pen ink that may accidentally get on them is not obvious. During lessons, I find myself erasing white paper to make my while eraser covered in pencil lead stains to look clean. ( I'm currently using the Pentel Hi-Polymer basic eraser in blue casing)

Name: Faber-Castell Dust-Free Black Eraser
Price: I forgot again
Place: Probably Popular
Length: about 6.3 cm

Sorry for that pink eraser in the second picture! The ruler wouldn't stand straight. It will appear in more measurement photos so get used to it.

Faber-Castell Dust-Free Black Eraser


Measurement

No comments:

Post a Comment