Friday 17 March 2017

Pentel Ain Suits Collection

Hi~! Sora's back~! Following the Ain Red and Blue from week, this is the ones with different case designs as promised!

As you can see, one of them is Ain Black, while the remaining three is the same as Ain Blue from last week. The front has"make me most" (??) with different colored backgrounds and patterns at the bottom. The back has the different suits of a poker card (which is why I call it suits collection) with " nothing is impossible to a willing mind" (which probably makes more sense). As I have mentioned,I have never used Ain before but they passed my eraser test.

Name: Ain Hi-Polymer/ Ain Hi-Polymer Black
Price: I forgot too
Place: Jurong Point Popular (Urban Write)
Length: about 6.5cm
Front View



Back View


Ain Black Diamond

Ain Heart

Ain Spade

Ain Clover
Measurement


No comments:

Post a Comment