Saturday 11 March 2017

Pentel High Polymer Ain (Red and Blue)

Hi~! First Post! I have decided to upload a new post every Saturday so do come back to take a look! Looking at the schedule, my posts will be introducing my eraser collection for a while.

So today will be the Pentel Hi-polymer Ain! In future posts, there will be similar ones with different case designs so be excited! In the captions, I call them blue and red but the blue is labelled "erases well" in Japanese while the red is "eraser dust clumps together". Because this is for collection purposes, I have never used them before but both passed my eraser test. (which I will also introduce in a future post). 

Visually and texture wise, I feel that the blue one is similar to the Pentel Hi-polymer Eraser (also in blue case which will also be introduced in the future) and the red one is similar to Pentel Soft Eraser (in the green casing also to be introduced in the future).

Name: Pentel High Polymer Ain (Red & Blue)
Price: I forgot
Place I bought it at: Westgate Tokyu Hands
Length: about 6.5 cm

Pentel Hi-Polymer Ain


Pentel Hi-Polymer Ain Blue


Pentel Hi-Polymer Ain red


Measurements

No comments:

Post a Comment