Friday 10 March 2017

Welcome to Sky Stationery Blog~!

Hello~

I'm Miyamoto Sora (fake name). I live in Singapore, 19, currently studying in year 2 of Junior College. I have a crazy obsession with Stationery, mainly erasers, notebooks and highlighters. So I have decided to create this blog to share my opinions of them, like my collections, where I got them etc. I may not be able to post very often but I'll try!

If you do have any suggestions of what you want me to recommend, do leave a comment and I will try!

Current plans for Sky Stationery Blog:
1. Introduction of my eraser collection
2. Introduction of my notebook collection
3. Introduction of other stationery I own
4. What I bring to school.
5. My eraser test when I buy them.

Do tell me which you are excited for too!

No comments:

Post a Comment